The Floor Director is responsible for driving sales and sales support. Is a person who creates an important bridge between the Board of Directors of the Company and the Chief of Sales Department to implement business strategies and solutions in the short and medium term.
With the ability to analyze business, connect and communicate as well as inspire the employees, the Floor Director will be an indispensable person in the organization and operating the business of the company.
- Organize, conduct and update market research to come up with solutions and strategies that are suitable in the medium and long term for the development of the Company's projects, products or services.
- Develop, organize and implement short-term business plans and strategies for the company's projects.
- Operate the activities of the floor and take responsibility for the results and targets assigned to the Board of Directors.
- Working apparatus organization, recruitment management, staff training and development.
- Setting up a strategic customer management system; leads to an effective customer care plan.
- Find, build, maintain and expand relationships with partners and customers.
- Actively build and set up a sales team to achieve the set business goals.
- Organize product introduction sessions, support sales staff to attract customers, consult products.
WHY IS THIEN AN HOLDINGS?
- The most competitive salaries, bonuses and commissions in the market, talents have special remuneration.
Diversified products, complete legal status and high liquidity.
- The investor has a reputation and capacity to implement many large projects over the past 14 years.
- Work at the Sala Million Dollar Office, where there is the most convenient communication and transport connection to both work and study after hours.
- A team of leaders who are thoughtful, capable and always support employees.
- A professional, methodical working environment and clear and transparent promotion opportunities.
- Work, study and holistic development are given priority.
- The opportunity to own a home with preferential policies for employees.
- The opportunity to participate in many volunteer activities for the community.
- Graduated from University, major in Business Administration, Commerce, Economics, Finance, Law.
- Having a certificate of management of the Real Estate Exchange.
- Experience from 3 years in the same position.
- Have in-depth knowledge of Real Estate; Understand the industry, businesses operating in the field of construction and real estate, real estate products and services, legal issues.
- Have skills to synthesize and analyze information, plan and organize implementation, communicate and coordinate teamwork well, know how to negotiate, be able to work independently at work, know how to maintain, establish each relationship. Have leadership skills.
- Have a strategic vision; dynamic, professional working style, agile and assertive ability to feel and handle situations.
- Resistant to high pressure and intensity at work.
- Honest, dynamic, proactive at work, with a high sense of responsibility.
For more information about the application please contact:
FUNCTION AND MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- Phone: 02836362888
- Email: email@example.com
- Recruitment news: https://thienanholdings.vn/tuyen-dung
THIEN AN HOLDINGS REAL ESTATE CORPORATION
- Head office: Sala urban area, 42 Nguyen Co Thach, An Loi Dong ward, District 2, City. Ho Chi Minh.
- Branch: 3rd Floor, Ha Nam Plaza, May 26, QL13, Western Quarter, City. Thuan An, Binh Duong.
Thien An Holdings
Sala urban area 42 Nguyen Co Thach, An Loi Dong Ward, District 2, City. HCM City
0948 888 245
Monday – Friday
Morning: 08h00 – 12h00
Afternoon: 13:30 – 17:30
Morning: 08h00 – 12h00